Mr. Wissam Yaacoub was the speaker for the month of March 2019 and he delivered an insightful session about “The Known Unknown: Importance of Project Risk Management”. The session included exercises in planning, identifying, analyzing and mitigating risks in life and organizations at large.
The session was held on Thursday, March 28th, 2019 at 6:30PM at The Key ApartHotel, Palais de Justice District, Corniche du Fleuve, Beirut, Lebanon.
Among the Talking Points & Agenda:
- Risk tolerance and uncertainty
- Risk assessment game
- Risk culture in life and organizations
- Project risk management processes
- How to plan, identify, and analyze risk
- Uplifted risk register template
- Group risk exercise