Dr. Cesar Jabr was the speaker for the month of December 2017 and he talked about the impact of Digital Transformation on Project Management and what does it take to align Leadership ‘laws’ into the process of influencing stakeholders.
Among the Talking Points and the Monthly Talk Agenda are:
- How to indicate digital transformations are happening?
- Impact of Digital Transformation on traditional project mgmt.
- Aligning project mgmt. principles with Digital Transformation initiatives to drive change
- Planning for Digital transformation projects
- Recommendations for DT adoptions and adaptations
The objective of the session:
to have a better understanding of the importance of accepting and adapting to the erosion caused by digital transformation on the science and discipline of project management specifically through agile practices and product management.