Mr. Haitham Fansa was the speaker for the month of February 2018 and he talked about his experience of implementing change management to survive and thrive in delivering project. The session was delivered on Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 at 6:30 PM in The Key ApartHotel Palais de Justice District, Corniche du Fleuve, Beirut, Lebanon.
Talking Points and Agenda:
- Why change management is important?
- Brief about the book “who moved my cheese”
- The Change Curve
- Emotional intelligence and people reacting to change
- Guidelines on how to adopt to change
- How to tackle negative resistance
- Examples of change management methodologies
- Lewin’s Model
- Beckhard and Harris