- This event has passed.
The Impact of Digital Transformation on Project Management by Dr Cesar Jabr
December 28, 2017 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
The Impact of Digital Transformation on Project Management
The PMI Lebanon is glad to announce that Dr. Cesar Jabr is the speaker for the month of December 2017 and he will talk about the impact of Digital Transformation on Project Management and what does it take to align Leadership ‘laws’ into the process of influencing stakeholders. The session will be delivered on Thursday, December 28thth, 2017 at 6:30 PM in The Key ApartHotel Palais de Justice District, Corniche du Fleuve, Beirut, Lebanon.
Click HERE for New Monthly Talks Location
Registration and refreshments are ready as of 6:00PM.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The session will be followed by a year end celebration event where we will also thank and appreciate all our volunteers and speakers who delivered talks during 2017. Please make sure to join us.
Talking Points & Agenda:
- How to indicate digital transformations are happening?
- Impact of Digital Transformation on traditional project mgmt.
- Aligning project mgmt. principles with Digital Transformation initiatives to drive change
- Planning for Digital transformation projects
- Recommendations for DT adoptions and adaptations
By the end of the session you should have a better understanding of the importance of accepting and adapting to the erosion caused by digital transformation on the science and discipline of project management specifically through agile practices and product management.
About the Speaker: Dr. Cesar Jabr
- Over 15 years of international experience as a senior finance executive, financial management consultant and executive advisor playing leading roles in business transformation, capacity building, organizational development, IP valuation, operational excellence and BPR as programs/projects manager covering all functions, mainly corporate finance and intangible asset management, and with particular industry focus on telecoms, ICT, and utilities.
- Holds a PhD Project Management from Montesquieu Bordeaux; D.E.A. in Finance from Université St. Esprit; Master in Money & Banking from St. Joseph University, and a Bachelor in Business Administration from AUB.
- Cesar has recently started Knowledge Practices International (KPI), a digital transformation training and consultancy boutique and acts as the FinTech Practice Director. He has created a complete course syllabus for KPI to become the first FinTech academy. Workshops, trainings, keynotes, consultancy missions were delivered in the Middle East, especially on the blockchain technology.
- Participated in and chaired various seminars/conferences. Has several publications and business essays. He has been a visiting Instructor, at St. Joseph University for Masters’ programs lecturing on Strategic Management, Finance, Project Management, Managerial Economics, Supply Chain Management.Duration: 1 Hour
PDU: 1 Technical PDU
Monthly Talk is free for PMI Lebanon Chapter members and 25,000 LL for non PMI Lebanon Chapter chapter members.
Note: PMI Lebanon Chapter will report the PDU for you, so fill in your PMI number in the registration form.