Banking Software Implementation: Challenges & Useful Practices by Mr. Andre Mahfouz
PMI active member Mr. Andre Mahfouz was the speaker for the month of January 2018 and he discussed about Banking Software Implementation: Challenges & Useful Practices: A real-world experience based upon completed & delivered projects.
Talking Points & Agenda:
- Reviving a dead project: a situational problem
- Impact of weak or lack of Project Management skills
- Managing virtual team complexity & challenges with commitment
- Balancing between the lack of Knowledge & Experience gap
- Dealing with operational culture vs. project management basics and effect on activities & tasks
- Challenges in getting client’s approval on deliverables to complete milestones.
The session was designed to transfer knowledge and lessons learned of specific grounded experiences from real world practices which was derived from actual hands on work from several projects in multi-million, cross-functional and multi-cultural environments.